Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dedication

I've got to dedicate my first post to my life-long (so far) friend- Todd. He constantly tells me to read his blog if I want more details on a trip he took or what happened over the weekend (Check out his blogs at www.alcibiades.blogspot.com) He kept telling me that I should try one too, and since I am under-employed and I like to write, why not.

In many ways I am the Anti-Todd. He is employed, married, responsible, well travelled and motivated. Of course we've been friends all of our thirty-six or so years, so we have to have something in common (beer?).
My style is a bit different than his, so it may not be very long before I am saying a little too much here. I'm sure I'll be writing about food, movies, TV, music, stuff that annoys me and maybe about my career - if I ever get one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray said...

Greg, I'm impressed with your Blog. It sounds like your doing something worthwile and practical. Not something I can say about most people. Don't let son Todd intimadate you, he's basicly full of soup. Anyway, check out my new blog RKSCOLLECTION.BLOGSPOT.COM

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home